Tuesday 27 November 2012

Bologna - Here I Come .......

My first onsite travel after marriage! Fortunately it's a short term travel :)
It was an emotional time for me, hubby N my parents. Some how I thought it should be possible to stay for 14 days....
Appi got me my favourite Temptation chockie while dropping me to the BIAL...







Nothing very special about the journey ..until I changed over the flight at Frankfurt terminal to Bologna-ITALY. From then it was a different feel , It just happened that since I got bored , changed to a window seat , when I peeped over the window... GOD !!! it was an awesome view , that was the first time I ever saw such huge range of snow capped mountains (ALPS) , One of the great mountain range of Europe. Tried to Click some shots , but never better than my eyes captured it :) .



Then as the flight sloped down for landing , The areal view of Bologna ,it was all red , orange , brownish small buildings ,houses surrounded by green fields... It was very Colorful ...


On the way to our hotel CASA Temporania , the place picturized like some small town in old english movies , Not much crowded ,No huge buidings, very calm N quite place , ancient architecture ,Not much commercialized retaining its beauty :)

Bologna ... Am impressed at the first sight ....!     But missing my hubby and parents a lot !!
Lets see how it goes ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment